Everest view Trek
Panorama Trek of the Everest Region
Comparing to the other trekking in Everest region, Everest View Trek is one of the easiest and shortest panorama trekking trails to the Everest region. This trekking is also designed for those who have little vacation time but would like to view the entire mountains in the Everest region. Being the easiest trekking, even the novice’s trekkers can attempt this trekking; though have to be physically and mentally fit.
This short trek without trekking to the high altitude where you get the clear views of Mount Everest (8848 m), Mount Lhotse (8516 m), Mount Thamserku (6623 m), Mount Kangtega (6782 m), Mount Kusum Kanguru (6367 m), Mount Ama Dablam (6812 m) and several other snowcapped peaks. Besides viewing mountains, we will also get to visit the ancient Buddhist monastery in Tengboche (3860 m) and discover the religious practices. Likewise, on the trial, you will also be trekking through the rhododendron, pine and oak forests.
Everest Panorama Trekking begins from the scenic flight to Lukla. From here, we trek to a well-known place of the Everest, the Khumbu region and then trek to Namche Bazar.
We then head to Tengboche to get a close view of Mount Everest (8848 m) and other snowcapped peaks and lastly trek to the Khumjung village, the oldest village of Khumbu region. This place is also inhabited by Sherpa people and you a glimpse of their community. There is also a school named Hillary school, built in 1961 by well-known mountaineer and philanthropist Sir Edmund Hillary. And continuing trekking down, we reach Phakding and then to Lukla.
This trekking is a blend of exploring the Sherpa culture and their traditions in addition to viewing the highest mountain and other several peaks without any struggle of high altitude sickness. As there is no much snow covered around the trails like other strenuous trekking in Everest region, you don’t have to wait for the specific months for this trek. This ideal trek can be done with friends, family members, solo or in a group throughout the year as being the easiest.
This trekking is perfect for those who don’t want to trek in high altitude but wants to view the entire Everest range.
We Accent Himalaya also set the itinerary according to your wish like extending or minimizing the itinerary. For more information about this trek, have any question or want to inquire more about this Everest View Trek, please feel free to email or contact us. We will promptly reply your queries.
Here we list the detailed itinerary for Everest View Trek:
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Accent Himala T – shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, Fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers